- Event Overview
- 6-8pm: LAVCA Member & LP Reception, Hosted by Advent International
- 8am: Special Breakfast for LAVCA Members & LPs, Hosted by Coller Capital
- 9am-6pm: Private Equity Program
- 8:15-10am: Brazil Breakfast
- 10am-1pm: Investor Roundtable
- 2-5pm: Workshops
- 1-5pm: Dedicated Venture Capital Program
- Full Program: US$1,450
- Member Venture Capital Program Only: US$550
- Non-Member Private Equity Program: US$2,250
- Fundraising Masterclass Add-on: US$250
- Venture Capital Program Add-on: US$250
- Non-Member Venture Capital Program Only: US$750
- Entrepreneurs Venture Capital Program Only: US$250
- Registration fees will be waived for Qualified Institutional Investors
VC Program Sponsor
2013 LAVCA Summit and Investor Roundtable
The LAVCA Summit and Investor Roundtable is recognized as the premier educational and networking opportunity for private and venture capital firms and institutional investors. This year’s program will include two days of panels and keynotes on private equity and investor education, in addition to special workshops, and a separate program on venture capital to be hosted at a new venue.
Member firms will have exclusive access to register for the LAVCA Summit and Investor Roundtable until July 8, when registration opens to the public. Early-bird pricing for members will remain in place until July 31. Please visit here to take advantage of this opportunity and register today.
Monday, September 23rd
Tuesday, September 24th
Wednesday, September 25th
*All of the above activities will take place at the University Club in mid-town Manhattan.
Thursday, September 26th
*The Venture Capital Program will take place at a new location to be announced.
PE Program Location:
University Club of New York
1 W 54 St
New York, NY 10019
VC Program Location:
111 8th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10011
LAVCA has negotiated a special rate of US$495/night at the Warwick Hotel for event participants. The rate is available until August 30, 2013. To reserve your room email the Warwick at [email protected] or call (212) 247-2700 and mention the LAVCA rate.
Registration is now open. Please register here.
LAVCA Member Firms:
Please contact Lindsay Walsh with any questions.