A 6-page breakout of findings from the Inaugural Survey of Latin American Startups with insights on gender diversity from 220+ entrepreneurs and founders. Report highlights include:
- 60.4% of startups indicated they have one or more women represented on the executive team (Vice President or higher).
- Colombia had the highest percentage of startups with one or more women on the executive team, followed by Mexico, and Peru.
- 42% of startups have commitments from 1+ female investor.
- 48% of respondents said 40%+ of their full-time workforce is female.
- Only 9 startups reported having under 10% female employees.
The Inaugural Survey of Latin American Startups captures key insights from 227 startups, with 88% of responses coming from Founders and C-level executives. The majority of responding startups have raised US$500k to US$100m+ in funding.
The survey was conducted by LAVCA in Q4 2018 and startups were verified by LAVCA’s research team across a range of primary and secondary sources. Results are reported in aggregate unless otherwise agreed with the startup.
CREATED WITH SUPPORT FROM
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT