The webcast will discuss findings from the EMPEA | LAVCA Structuring for Exit report, a deep dive analysis of innovative financing approaches used by investors in Latin America and other global markets to generate liquidity in challenging exit environments.
- Andrés Albán, CEO, Puntored
- Marcial del Castillo, Puntored
- Paula Giraldo, Investment Officer, Adobe Capital
- Giorgi Jobava, Senior Investment Officer, Gazelle Finance
- Lado Chelidze, Founder and Business Owner, Dr. Rodgers
- Sabrina Katz, Manager of Research, EMPEA
- Emanuel Hernandez, Research Analyst, LAVCA
More about the event
Alternative investing instruments have proved to be important in overcoming the challenges for a timely exit in Latin America and increasingly of interest to both traditional and impact investors. With the support from IDB Lab and Adobe Capital, LAVCA and EMPEA carried out a research study around this topic, showcasing six case studies from around the world, highlighting the insights gained and challenges identified.
This panel will discuss some of the insights gained from the research study by the LAVCA | EMPEA team. Thereafter, the panel will showcase open conversations between investors and entrepreneurs from two of the case studies from the paper. The objective is for the discussion to bring to light the experience of structuring and implementing an investment with these type of instruments, from both the investor and entrepreneurs perspective. Finally, the panel will be open for questions from the audience to keep this conversation going.