A successful track record is an important indicator of the maturity of a private equity market. LAVCA and BID Invest/FOMIN are partnering on a series of private equity awards to bring recognition to fund managers with successful deal cases in Latin America. The investments being honored will also be published in the fourth edition of the Latin American Private Equity Deal Book & ESG Cases, in response to demand from LPs for specific examples of private equity case studies.
Awards will be announced during the Latin American PE/ESG awards luncheon at the PRI/PEI Responsible Investment Forum on March 20, 2018. LAVCA GP members are invited to attend the awards and networking luncheon. Institutional investors in the LAVCA network can attend the entire event using a complimentary pass.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.
2017 investor attendees included:
- United National Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Policemen’s Annuity and Benefit Fund of Chicago
- The Church Pension Fund
- Office of New York City Comptroller
- Inter-American Development Bank
- IFC Asset Management
- Harvard Management Company
- HarbourVest Partners
- AlpInvest Partners
- USS Investment Management
- Shea Family Office
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management
- New York State Common Retirement Fund