Why Join LAVCA?
LAVCA Members are active players in the Latin America private capital industry. They join LAVCA to keep abreast of the latest activity in the Latin American region and to connect with a global and regional network of like-minded peers.
LAVCA Members gain a competitive edge through:
- An unparalleled platform that links managers to institutional investors and other industry players
- Access to proprietary industry data, information, directories, and analysis
- Opportunities to raise their profile among local, regional, and global audiences
- Representation and participation in LAVCA’s regional agenda for advocacy of sound public policy
- Privileged knowledge through access to LAVCA’s board, membership, and staff
Who are LAVCA Members?
LAVCA’s members are qualified investors and industry professionals in the Latin America private capital community including Private Equity Fund Managers, Venture Capital Fund Managers, Real Assets Investors, Family Offices, Development Banks, Pension Funds, Corporate Investors, Fund of Funds, Secondaries, Sovereign Wealth Funds, and others. LAVCA+ is a membership category reserved for those making very significant contributions to the association, the region, and the industry. LAVCA partners include a network of organizations and associations who have provided invaluable support to LAVCA’s initiatives.