Advent is coordinating closely with their portfolio companies as they seek to balance the health and safety of their workforce, the needs of their communities and their long-term financial success to fight COVID-19.
This portal showcases some of the initiatives Advent companies are taking as they race to find remedies, protect brave frontline workers, plug gaps in the supply chain and ensure the most vulnerable in their communities are looked after.
Some initiatives in LatAm are:
- Grupo BIG (Brazil) – Grupo Big helps those impacted by COVID 19.
- Grupo Cataratas (Brazil) Grupo Cataratas distributes vital food and medical supplier in Brazil.
- Prisma (Argentina) – Prisma protects merchants with contactless trade app.
- Quero-Quero (Brazil) – Quero Quero fights hunger in southern Brazil.
- YDUQS (Brazil)- YDUQS steps up online courses to ensure continuiry for students.
Read more about Advent portfolio companies relief efforts here.