StepStone announced the promotion of Bruna Riotto to Managing Director for Private Equity in the firm’s São Paulo office. This is following the opening of StepStone’s second office in Latin America in Peru in late 2018.
(Press Release) StepStone Group LP (“StepStone”), a global private markets specialist, has named five new partners and six new managing directors.
StepStone partner and CEO Monte Brem said, “These talented and hardworking people have left an enduring mark on the firm; they have been instrumental to StepStone’s growth and success. We are proud to work alongside them.”
2019 Partner Class:
- Aiyu Nicholson joined StepStone in 2009 and is based in New York. She is a member of the private equity team and focuses on distressed debt and equity investments and co-investments.
- Christable Yau joined StepStone in 2010 and is based in New York. She is a member of the investor relations team and focuses on wealth management channels and defined contribution pensions. Earlier this year, she was appointed to the Defined Contribution Alternative Association’s board.
- Geoffrey Dolan joined StepStone in 2011 and is based in New York. He is a member of the private equity team and focuses on equity and credit co-investments and global buyouts.
- Michael Cronin joined StepStone in 2014 and is based in London. He is a member of the private equity team and focuses on primaries, secondaries, and co-investments in Europe the Middle East, and Africa.
- Vincent Hsu joined StepStone in 2012 and is based in Beijing. He is a member of the private equity team and focuses on investments in Asia, secondaries, and co-investments.
New Managing Directors:
- Andrew Callahan, Private Equity, New York
- Adam Johnston, Private Equity, New York
- Wes Ogburn, Portfolio Analytics & Reporting, La Jolla
- Bruna Riotto, Private Equity, São Paulo
- Stephan Tscheulin, Business Development, Zurich
- Natalie Walker, Private Equity, La Jolla