(PGRI Public Gaming) Greek gaming solutions supplier Intralot Group completed the sale of 80% of its operations in its Peruvian subsidiary, Intralot De Peru, to private equity firm Nexus Group.
The INTRALOT announces o INTRALOT Group has transferred on 24 November 2016, 80% of the Group’s activities in Peru, the NG Entertainment Peru SAC for a consideration of 68.7 million. USD. Following this transaction, the INTRALOT Group will maintain its presence in the Peruvian market, holding the remaining 20% and will continue to provide local operations technology services and solutions.
The INTRALOT Group operates arithmopaichnidia and sports betting in the country through a network of 3,700 points of sale (POS) and internet. The transaction is consistent with the strategy of the INTRALOT Group for the creation, in selective countries, strategic alliances with strong local partners who offer significant synergies and expertise of the local market, enhancing the development of local companies.
Intralot appoints new managers and board members The firm, part of Intercorp Group through the bottom Nexus Group, will Alberto D’Angelo as general manager.
Intralot, manager of La Tinka, has recomposed its management and directory for the remainder of the period 2015-2016 TV. So, they leave the directory Evangelos Apostolakopoulos, Vasileios Kasiotakis and Dimitrios Kremmydas.
The new board will consist of five members, and will have as president to Juan Carlos Vallejo, also general manager of InRetail and Supermercados Peruanos. The other members are: Juan Alberto Franco, managing partner of Nexus Group, Carlos Rodriguez Pastor, president and chief InRetail, Rafael Dasso, current CEO and Nikolaos Inkafarma Nikolakopoulos.
In the management, Alberto D’Angelo will be the new CEO, and Gabriel Grados assume management of administration and finance.
Finally, Intralot reported that there have been a change of shareholders in the company.Gaming Solutions International transferred 59,415,176 shares to NGE Entertainment Peru, by wheel bag. Thus, NGE now has 80% stake in Intralot with 59,595,176 shares.