LAVCA, in partnership with the Americas Society/Council of the Americas, hosted a panel discussion on Latin American Private Equity Cases in New York on the evening of Monday, December 8.
As the PE industry matures in Latin America, it is now possible to witness the impact of a generation of deals. AS/COA hosted its sixth annual private equity and venture capital panel in partnership with LAVCA on December 8th. Participants highlighted some of the most exciting investments in recent years and examined how private equity firms create and preserve value in the companies with which they partner, including environmental, social, and governance efforts.
- Martin Diaz Plata, Managing Partner, Capital Group Private Markets
- Sebastián Villa, Partner, Southern Cross Group
- Jarlyth Hancock Gibson, Director of Business Operations and Risk Officer, Advent International
- Carlos de la Fuente, Managing Director, The Abraaj Group
- Michael Rogers, Global Deputy Private Equity Leader, EY (Moderator)
To view the recording, click here.
For more information about PE/VC case studies, download the LAVCA/EY Latin American PE Deal Book & ESG Cases