For the third consecutive year LAVCA, in partnership with the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) and Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), hosted a private discussion and reception on venture capital investing in Latin America. The event took place on January 22, 2014 in Palo Alto, CA and included discussion and presentations such as:
Trends in the US Venture Capital Market: What Can Latin America Learn?
- Josh Green, Chairman of the Board, NVCA
Presentation – Latin America: Update on Players, Deals and Exits
- Cate Ambrose, President, LAVCA
Discussion – Brazil, Mexico and Beyond: The Next Generation of Global Entrepreneurs?
- Andy Tsao, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank
- Alex Rossi, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Latin Idea Ventures
- Du Chai, Managing Director, Horsley Bridge Partners
- Eduardo Henrique, Co-Founder & Head of US, Movile
Members can download the presentations here.
Josh Green writes about the value of global connections for the venture community here.