As a new generation of Latin American entrepreneurs, consumers, and innovators come of age, what opportunities are created for private equity and venture capital investors? LAVCA and Americas Society/Council of the Americas hosted its fifth annual private equity and venture capital panel on December 12th in New York to discuss innovation in Latin America.
In addition to welcoming remarks from Susan Segal, President and CEO, AS/COA, speakers included:
- Mariano Amartino, Director for Latin America, Wayra
- Pedro Sirotsky Melzer, Managing Director, eBricks Digital Early Stage
- Tom Speechley, Partner, The Abraaj Group
- Benjamin White, Founder, 21212 Digital Accelerator
- Cate Ambrose, President and Executive Director, LAVCA (Moderator)
View the video here.