2011 LAVCA Industry Data summarizes the results of the Latin American Venture Capital Association’s third annual survey of nearly 200 fund management firms active in Latin America and the Caribbean, conducted between January and February 2011. The 36-page PDF includes highlights of 24 key deals from 2010, as well as a detailed breakdown of activity in six key markets in the region: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
The data files also include:
- Trends on Fundraising, Investments and Exits
- Historical fundraising trends (1993 – 2010)
- 2010 Fundraising by country / region
- Historical investment trends (1998 – 2010)
- 2009 -2010 Investments by country, stage and sector)
- 2010 Exits by country and sector
2011 LAVCA Industry Data represents the most comprehensive and accurate source of regional industry data on private equity and venture capital investment available to date, and has been designed for use in investor presentations, media reports, and conferences.
It is complimentary for members and available for purchase for US$195.00 by non-members. Contact Lindsay Walsh for details or purchase online by clicking the purchase button:
For past LAVCA Industry Data reports, please contact Lindsay Walsh.