On December 14, 2010, the Americas Society/Council of the Americas, in association with LAVCA, hosted a panel discussion on the private equity and venture capital investment environment in Latin America. The panel provided insight into recent deals, current changes in the industry and an outlook for 2011.
Entitled, Latin America Private Equity and Venture Capital: A New Priority for Global Investors, the panel featured the following participants:
- Cate Ambrose, President and Executive Director, LAVCA (Moderator)
- Patrice Etlin, Managing Partner, Advent International
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Ken Tidwell, Partner, The Carlyle Group
- Miguel Zurita, Partner, Mercapital
Access the panel presentation here.
For a complete summary article of the panel, please visit the AS/COA website.