Member Access: LAVCA Data
LAVCA is the leading source of information for private equity and venture capital firms investing in or interested in the region. LAVCA produces targeted research, detailed trend and market analysis, and proprietary industry data on fundraising, investments, and exits collected from active fund managers.
Member Access: LAVCA Directories
LAVCA’s exclusive global and regional network has been captured in proprietary directories made available for free to members, including detailed profiles of key fund manager and institutional investors active in LatAm. Members can access the Fund Manager Directory, Pension Fund Directory, and others.
Education & Networking
The Latin American Private Capital Deal Book & ESG Cases illustrates real examples of the value add of private capital in Latin America. Case studies also have an environment, social, and governance (ESG) component as this has become increasingly important for institutional investors. Cases will be judged and eligible for the Latin American Private Capital Awards, to be announced at the Latin American Panel and Awards Luncheon.
Why Join LAVCA?
- An unparalleled platform that links managers to institutional investors and other industry players
- Access to proprietary industry data, information, directories, and analysis
- Opportunities to raise their profile among local, regional, and global audiences
- Representation and participation in LAVCA’s regional agenda for advocacy of sound public policy
- Privileged knowledge through access to LAVCA’s board, membership, and staff
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Paulina Portilla at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 315 6735.